Roku Activation is an essential process that will help you to enjoy the premium features that Roku has to offer. Activating your Roku device a simple, user-friendly, and quick process that can be easily accomplished by visiting the “roku.com/link” webpage. All you need for the process is the activation code and high-speed internet connection. For a better understanding of the activation process, you can go through the below-given step by step guide. Make sure you follow each step carefully to avoid activation errors.
Note: Poor signal strengths or connection problems will lead to an activation error. Hence, before you begin with the activation process, you have to make sure that you are receiving strong internet signals.
- To begin the roku.com/link process, you have to turn on your Roku TV as well as a Roku streaming device. For this, press the power button from the Roku remote.
- After that, connect your Roku device to the internet by selecting the network connection from the available options and entering the password.
- Once it gets connected successfully, you can move further to the next step i.e. to launch your TV. Follow the on-screen instructions for successfully launching the device.
- Thereafter, it will ask you to activate your Roku device by visiting the activation webpage. You will get the Roku activation window link i.e. roku.com/link on your screen. Along with that, the code needed for activating your device will also display on your screen. Copy or write down the 4 digits alpha-numeric code to proceed further with the process.
- Now, you are required to visit the Roku activation window. For this, open a preferred web browser on your device and type “roku/com.link” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you to your preferred window. Here, you have to enter the activation code that you have copied earlier. Carefully enter the code in the desired field and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Then, Roku will ask you to link your account to proceed further with the roku.com/link process. For this, you have to make the preferred selection from the following options.
- “No, I need to create one”–
If you are a new user and don’t have an account yet, then you have to select this option. On selecting this, you will be redirected to the account creation window. Then, provide all the required profile information for the successful creation of your account.
- “Yes, I already have one”–
Select this option if you already have an account. Hence, choose this option and enter the associated email address and password in their respective fields. Once you are done with entering the details, you have to click the “Sign In” tab.
- In the next window, you will be asked to select the payment method and enter the payment details carefully. This is required to make it easier for you to purchase or rent movies or streaming channels. However, Roku will always ask for your consent before making the payment from the selected method.
- Along with payment details, you are also required to enter the Billing Address Information such as Name, Address, City, Pin Code, Mobile Number, etc. After providing all the information, you have to tick mark the checkbox for confirming that you are not a robot.
- In case you don’t want to add payment details at that point of time, then you can also skip this step and do it later. For this, select, “I’ll add later” option.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to select the location of your device and to accept the End User License Agreement. Carefully perform both the functions and hit the “Submit” tab.
- This will successfully complete the Roku activation (roku.com/link) process.